A merchant can perform following Invoice operations using our REST API.
- Generate an invoice
How to Generate Invoice?
Invoice generation request has to be sent to our REST endpoint i.e.
invoiceServices/REST/v1/generate using POST method.
In our API Specifications you can find a full list of parameters that can be sent in the initial request.
is supporting MD5 Cryptographic Hash for the authenticity of payment request send to the server.
Below is the description of fields use for generating checksum.
- memberId <Merchant ID as shared by >
- secureKey <Secure Key that can be generated through 's dashboard>
- merchantInvoiceId <Unique invoice ID provided by merchant>
- amount <Amount of transaction>
- merchantRedirectUrl <Redirect URL which is given by merchant in request>
How to generate Checksum ?
Checksum has to be calculated with following combination and need to be send along with the authentication parameters in each server-to-server request: